Ryobi is a well-known name when it comes to power tools and accessories. The brand is known for its innovative technology and the tools that help to make our lives easy. If you have been a fan of this brand and its tool kits, you might be aware of the fact that the batteries in these tools can run out pretty quickly if your usage is more. And you might need to replace these batteries to carry on with your operations.
It is essential to opt for the Ryobi compatible, durable, and reliable battery option while replacing these batteries. Although there are many batteries available today that can serve your purpose, not all these batteries will be compatible with your Ryobi tools and chargers. And so, to make it easy for you to find a perfect replacement battery, we have curated a list of the five best aftermarket Ryobi batteries that work well with all the tools.
Check out this list below and invest in the reliable battery options for keeping your tools in their best operating mode.
Best Aftermarket Ryobi Battery
1. Ryobi Lithium-Ion Battery
A lot of customers only trust the Ryobi brand when it comes to good quality batteries for their Ryobi toolbox and appliances. So if you want to replace your battery with a new one, you can also opt for this Ryobi replacement battery. It is a Lithium-ion battery that provides 20% more run time and weighs 45% lesser than other batteries. Its charger features IntelliPort technology that helps protect the battery cells and maximizes the battery life at the same time. The battery comes in a pack of two and can be used for several applications as a replacement for your old Ryobi battery.
- The battery is light in weight compared to the other batteries from Ryobi and prevents user fatigue.
- This Ryobi battery features improved battery life and provides four times more routine than a Ni-Cd battery.
- As it has a compact design, one can use it with ease in tight areas and overhead applications.
- These batteries provide fade-free power, ensuring that the charge doesn’t fade away quickly and stays until it is depleted.
- These batteries are quite expensive and also run out quickly.
2. KINGTIANLE Replacement Battery for Ryobi
Another excellent option that you can consider for getting an aftermarket battery for Ryobi is this one by Kingtiale. It is a Lithium-ion battery and has a capacity of 6000mAh. It is compatible with all Ryobi 18V and cordless power tools. The battery also features a non-slip design along with a precise interface design. The battery has a battery protection board and an integrated microchip that extends the battery life and provides protection against overcharging.
- The battery delivers top-notch performance and is professionally designed for being the best Ryobi replacement battery.
- It is compatible with many original tools and chargers for Ryobi; check for your model’s compatibility before making the purchase.
- This battery features built-in protection that provides the battery with protection against overcharge, over-discharge, overheating, the short circuit, and the steady voltage circuit.
- The battery has a LED electricity indicator that helps with keeping track of the power supply. It has four levels of power indicator to know the accurate readings.
- The brand offers a one-year quality guarantee and has customer support to solve your queries related to this battery within 24 hours.
- Some buyers are not happy with the battery life.
3. Munikind Ryobi replacement battery
If you are searching for an excellent Ryobi replacement battery under budget then you can opt for this option by Munikind. It is a Lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 3000mAh and a voltage of 18 V. As only premium materials and advanced technology is used in making these batteries, it is reliable, charges quickly, and also has an extended durability. It comes in a pack of two and is convenient to use. Apart from this, the batteries are also easy to install and remove which makes it convenient for the users to replace their old batteries with new ones.
- The battery has a LED battery charge level indicator that helps in monitoring the charge on the battery.
- It is compatible with Ryobi 18V One+ tools and the original charger.
- The battery features a smart protection system that protects the battery against overheating, overcharging, over-discharging, and much more.
- The manufacturers offer 24 hours online assistance for this battery in case of any problem or queries.
- This battery is engineered using Adopt rapid-charge technology which aids in charging the battery quickly.
- Some buyers were not happy with the battery life of this option.
4. Vinida Lithium P190 Battery
One more option for a budget buy this list under $50 is this one by Vinida. It is a Lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 2500mAh. The battery has a precise interface and perfectly fits in the charger. It also holds the charge for a long time. One can easily install this battery and remove it when required. Although it has a low capacity than the original Ryobi batteries, it works efficiently with all the Ryobi tools.
- This battery is compatible with all the Ryobi 18 V system cordless tools and original battery charger.
- It also has a LED indicator light that helps users know the charge level of batteries to know when to recharge the battery.
- This Ryobi replacement battery has no memory effect, and hence one can charge at any time as it can hold the charge for up to 500 days.
- The integrated microchip in the battery prevents overcharging, overheating, and also extends the battery life.
- All the batteries from this brand are ROHS, CE, and FC certified.
- Some buyers faced sizing issues with this battery and had to return it.
5. Powerextra Aftermarket Battery for Ryobi
If there is one option that we could recommend as the “great value for money,” then it would be this battery from the house of Powerextra. Like other battery options on this list, it is also a Lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh and a voltage of 18V. This battery has all the features one needs in a Ryobi replacement battery. The upgraded version of this battery offers long-lasting performance and has a built-in power indicator to know your battery’s level of charge. It also features advanced electronics that help to maximize your tool performance.
- This Ryobi replacement battery has lower resistance battery cells that deliver maximum power.
- It is compatible with all the Ryobi 18V cordless power tools and charger.
- As the battery has a quick-release button, one can easily snap the battery into its place and remove it.
- The battery is CE, FCC and ROHS certified and is also by manufacturers for assuring its topnotch quality and performance.
- The battery provides a superior running time and excellent performance, making it an ideal backup for your Ryobi battery.
- This Powerextra battery also comes with a 30-day return policy and 24 hours of customer assistance for any problem related to the battery.
- The manufacturers also offer 12 months of quality services from the date of purchase.
- There were no cons found for this battery.
After extensive and thorough research for finding the best aftermarket Ryobi battery, we made a list as mentioned above of Ryobi replacement batteries. The original Ryobi batteries can cost you a fortune, and hence it is preferable to opt for aftermarket batteries as they are manufactured to fit the Ryobi tools and charger.
However, before making a final call, make sure to go through the following specifications of the battery:
- Size and weight
Depending upon your tools, you can narrow down your choices and choose the option that best suits your criteria. All the batteries mentioned in the list are compatible with 18V tools and chargers and have LED light indicators to know the levels of charge. We recommend the second option – the Kingtianle battery due to its high capacity and one-year guarantee that safeguards your purchase. Rest you can decide which one to get depending upon preferences. Hope we made your search easy! Let us know which battery did you opt for your Ryobi tools in the comments.